Yes, I keep going for the easy guys because the save mode in this game is annoying lol. Ryouta is the childhood friend troupe with a frail body. Where have I seen that before?… (psst psst Kanata from Starry Sky) However he seems to be quite sweet and hardworking.
I recommend you save on 04/11 before you get to choose your club, so you can load from there on future playthroughs and save some time.
- Library (safest choice XD)
- Study whatever you want (Doesn’t matter for this route)
- You should go outside.
- 3-legged race (Just…Just… how? I guess I should stop trying to apply logic here…)
- Leave it to me! (Still can’t put my finger on San XD)
- Conquer the world by force.
- No, thank you.
- Go yell at the doctor. (hahaha it will be fun romancing Shuu, of that I’m sure)
- Get a job.
- Give the job to Ryouta.
- Return to my glorious abode. (How did that even work??XD)
- Would love to !
- Side with Shuu. (if you get the Kazuaki vs Shuu discussion;I think it triggers by you doing Maths since it didn’t trigger when I tried doing all Gym classes)
- I’ll ask for you when I go there. (hahahaha..I just don’t..hahahaha )
- Calm corn
Enjoy “While it lasts” ending.
I shall also give up wondering how will a relationship between a pigeon and a human even works, right? …Thought so.