Game seems to be biased towards this guy. XD Or it’s just my impression because he’s the homeroom teacher but he always gets in the way somehow that I’m questioning whether I’m doing it right !
I recommend you save on 04/11 before you get to choose your club, so you can load from there on future playthroughs and save some time.
- Join the student council.
- (I think you shall study Maths everyday since this guy is the Maths teacher, so it’d be obvious to be good at his subject)
- Clerk (Let’s try to stay out of the way, shall we? XD…)
- (Doesn’t matter which)
- Skip class.
- Rule the world from the shadows.
- Yes, please!
- Forget it.
- Help mister Nanaki.
- I’ll side with Kazuaki. (If you get this. I’m not exactly sure what triggers it XD)
- Ask about the photo.
- Fulfillment in school.
- Country Millet.
Enjoy “What may come” ending. (More hints of dark stuff going around…)