Yuuya’s the nurse assistant of the infirmary and also a total pigeon flirt! The way he speaks is definitely hilarious, but he seems to have another side of him as well. He reminds me of Saruhiko Fushimi from K for some reason…
If you didn’t already, I recommend you save on 04/11 before you get to choose your club, so you can load from there on future playthroughs and save some time.
EDIT: If you saved before unlocking the infirmary you might have to start a new game for the changes to take effect.
- Join the infirmary staff. (This gets unlocked once you completed any of the other routes that don’t require to join the infirmary!)
- (I recommend Maths again, but you can study some Music too for Charisma)
- Leave it alone.
- (Talk to whoever you want)
- First-aid tent.
- I think that’s a little rude! (You said it, heroine!)
- Become a famous artist.
- No, thank you.
- I was with Yuuya.
- That’s all.
- Forget it.
- Yuuya (Hand holding? But..but… he doesn’t have hand…I’m soooo confused)
- Return to my glorious abode.
- Spy on them
- Fulfillment in conquest.
- Bitter black beans
- Doctor Iwamine
- Go with Yuuya.
Enjoy “Yuuya Only Lives Twice” Ending!