Note: When I started a New Game after I finished Kazuaki, Ryouta, Nageki, Sakuya (both endings) and Yuuya, the game brought me to the “Fulfill promise” screen, which as far as I know, means that I’ve unlocked the BBL (Bad Boy’s Love) route. However, I don’t plan to “fulfill” any promise till I’ve romanced all possible choices, so bear with me here, please XD I’ve been waiting to romance Shuu in forever !
Such Beautiful Eyes You Have – Normal Ending
- A normal life (if you got the BBL screen)
- Join the infirmary staff.
- Study Music (when prompted you can study anything but Maths)
- Neaten the desk.
- Talk to Kazuaki.(or whoever you want, I don’t think it matters.)
- First-aid tent
- Hear your voice (bwhaahahhahaa )
- Rule the world from the shadows.
- No, thank you.
- I was in my classroom. (It pains my heart! I’m sorry, Yuuya! )
- Missing students.
- Forget it.
- Invite Shuu. (I don’t know whether I should be amused or terrified lol)
- Ask what he’s doing.
- Return to my glorious abode.
- Invite him to lunch.
- Side with Shuu.
- Like you, sir.
- Fulfillment in conquest.
- Racing blend. (Initially thought he’d like Bitter beans but he was totally uninterested )
(I’m officially horrified)
The Happy Couple – True End
Do everything as stated above, just keep studying Math ONLY.
- Yes. (I’m even more horrified now…)
Errr.. Hope you Enjoyed (?)